Conor McGregor Hints At Nate Diaz Trilogy After Mayweather Fight

Floyd Mayweather Jr. v Conor Mc Gregor World Press Tour- New York

In the final stop on their four-city press tour, Conor McGregor and Floyd Mayweather visited the SSE Arena at Wembley Stadium in London, England.

Earlier this week, McGregor said that he had already agreed to fight before the end of 2017. "You sing it for me, you dance for me!" "I think Conor, he can probably get it done sooner if he goes out there being ferocious, but I'm going with Conor".

McGregor, the first-ever simultaneous two-division UFC Champion, and multi-time world champion Mayweather have always been considered the best counterpunchers in combat sports, and they will fight to prove who is better on August 26 at T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas. "Right now I don't actually see anything".

Diaz famously submitted McGregor at UFC 196 back in March 2016 before the Irishman scored a majority decision in the rematch at UFC 202 last August. The Washington Post notes that McGregor then said, "Dance for me, sir!"

Bringing the microphone to his mouth, he said: "Dance for me, boy!". Mayweather appears to clearly understand territories for different fighters, and used the crowd against his opponent.

UFC and Showtime PPV have partnered together to bring combat action fans a fight for the ages. Now he's a multi-millionaire. Maybe them smacks he took in that rematch messed with his head a little bit. A standard fighter would let the crowd get to them, Floyd appears to thrive off their energy, even when it is negative.

What do you expect McGregor to do in the future?

Related News: